Thin Daubrite® Disk Emitters Fit in Tight Spaces
New ultra-thin Daubrite VCI disk emitters provide effective corrosion protection for exposed metals inside all types of electronic and telecommunications cabinets and enclosures.
- Unique Daubrite disks are 2 3/16" round, and up to ¼" high.
- Daubrite 5 disk protects 5 cu. ft. of space; Daubrite 10 disk protects 10 cu. ft. of space.
- Easy to install. Simply peel off the adhesive strip backing and press the emitter onto a flat surface such the inside lid of a junction box or panel.
- The protective vapors begin to work immediately, and last for up to 2 years.
- Protection is clean, dry, and effective on steel, copper, zinc and multi-metal parts.
Now with National Stocking Numbers:
- D5 DISK - 6850-01-406-2060
- D10 DISK - 6850-01-408-9025
- Approved for U.S. military shipboard applications
Please click here to request more information for this item.