For immediate release
Munich, Germany, (January 2021) -- Global VCI Packaging manufacturer Daubert Cromwell has published a new catalog & user guide of corrosion inhibitor (VCI) products available through its subsidiary, Daubert Europe.
The new, user-friendly product guide for VCI packaging solutions helps businesses navigate the many protective packaging options available to solve corrosion challenges faced during this demanding business climate. The 12-page catalog features practical advice on choosing the right packaging solution for any industry, depending on type of metal, environmental conditions, and duration of storage.
A special section in the catalog features the company's environmentally friendly VCI products, an important aspect for businesses looking to comply with environmental mandates:
- Plant-based, amine free, and non-nitrite
- Recyclable, or made with recycled materials
- TRGS 615 and TL 8135
- RoHS and REACH compliant
Among the catalog highlights:
- Special section explaining the science of "How VCI Works" to prevent corrosion on metal during all stages of manufacture, storage, preservation, and shipment.
- User-friendly overviews of the company's most popular products, including:
- NEW VCI Bearing Wrap with embossed texture that grips and stays in place around large bearings and round shapes.
- VCI poly films and bags, available with anti-static, shrink, and UV stabilizers.
- MasterShield® VCI papers for protecting ferrous metal parts.
- Emitters, powders and devices that deliver corrosion protection inside cabinets, deep recesses and small spaces.
- Guide to wide selection of VCI papers, films, emitters, liquids and rust removers immediately available for shipment throughout EMEA.
Click to download a copy of the new VCI Product Catalog in English or German from the Daubert Europe websites, www.dauberteurope.eu, or www.dauberteurope.de to email us to request a free copy. For application assistance and technical information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org; +49-89-4522036-0.
About Daubert Cromwell
Since the 1940’s, Daubert Cromwell has set the standard for corrosion preventive packaging in industry. Its VCI films, papers, liquids, emitters and specialty products are used worldwide to protect metal and metal parts in automotive, electronics, military, aerospace, heavy equipment and energy industries. For more information or to view the company’s range of VCI products, visit www.daubertcromwell.com.