VCI Performance You Can Count On
For more than 80 years, quality manufacturers have trusted Daubert Cromwell VCI products to protect their valuable metal parts against corrosion.
Today, as companies seek ways to reduce costs yet maintain quality in all stages of manufacture, storage and shipment, Daubert Cromwell offers innovative solutions for corrosion control.
Through proven quality and years of exemplary service, the company has earned its reputation as "The leading name in corrosion prevention®."
Effective VCI Formulations for Industry
Daubert Europe operates from its European Headquarters in Munich, Germany, where manufacturing and shipping operations as well as sales management, customer service, technical and financial offices are situated. Daubert Europe manufactures a wide range of products that are specifically tailored to the unique needs and requirements of European customers.
Worldwide VCI Expertise and Innovation
- Daubert Cromwell's global headquarters operates from a state-of-the-art manufacturing center in suburban Chicago.
- Technical Sales Managers strategically located throughout the World.
- Global manufacturing and sales offices located in Europe, China, Mexico, and South America.
- Full-service product line availability and technical sales support anywhere in the world Daubert Cromwell products are specified.
Proven VCI Chemistries
Whether a customer needs to protect parts for days or years, the volatile corrosion inhibitor experts at Daubert Cromwell have a product to meet that need in any industry:
- Heavy equipment
- Precision metal machining
- Steel and steel service centers
- Underground pipes and tubing
- Silver, copper precious metals
- Export shipping
Global Excellence Through ISO Certification
Daubert Cromwell's Testing Laboratory has attained ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accreditation.
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 is the highest recognized quality standard in the world for calibration and testing laboratories. Accreditation means the lab consistently produces precise and accurate test data and has implemented a rigorous quality management system.
The scope of the accreditation covers 19 tests and properties relevant to Daubert Cromwell as a global manufacturer of VCI papers, films, and liquids. It is the only lab accredited to perform internationally recognized TL8135 and newly adopted NACE TM0208, in addition to the military’s Mil-Std-3010.